I don’t usually post for dads on here but I’m sure the mom of your kids has already read this and has passed this link onto you. Taking a break doesn’t have to be extravagant. And it certainly doesn’t always mean having to leave the house. All moms need a break, no matter what their personal circumstances are. Even in small ways. As cliche as it sounds, the truth of the matter is, Happy Mommy equals Happy Family. Here are 10 simple ways to give the mother of your kids a break.
10 simple ways to give the mother of your kids a break
- Let her sleep in over the weekend
- Make her breakfast in bed
- Have her go to bed before the kids do and you put them to bed
- Stay home with the kids while she runs household errands
- Do some housework
- Cook dinner for a week
- Pack in the kids lunches for a week
- Let her take a shower in peace
- Take the kids out for the day
- Take her on a date (and organize a baby sitter)
It’s really easy to give the mom of your kids a break. Helping her out in small little ways goes a long way. In fact alot of the time, giving the mother of your kids a break, actually involves helping her with various things. Anyway, that is my list of 10 simple ways to give the mother of your kids a break. Can you think of any other ways?
Tata for now,